CAN'T RUN 16 BIT PROMGRAM

Only new to xp
Not having any luck installing a game on my pc, I place the cd in, I click
install, but then an error message pops up.

When I try to run the install an error message pops up that says:

"Can't run 16-bit Windows program: Insufficient memory to run this
application. Quit one or more Windows applications then try again."
2 answers Last reply
More about promgram

    Please take this to the windowsxp.games newsgroup.

    --
    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User
    Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

    "P Murphy" <P Murphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Only new to xp
    > Not having any luck installing a game on my pc, I place the cd in, I click
    > install, but then an error message pops up.
    >
    > When I try to run the install an error message pops up that says:
    >
    > "Can't run 16-bit Windows program: Insufficient memory to run this
    > application. Quit one or more Windows applications then try again."

    I am having exactly the same problem you have described.
    Did you have any luck finding an fix?

    "P Murphy" wrote:

    > Only new to xp
    > Not having any luck installing a game on my pc, I place the cd in, I click
    > install, but then an error message pops up.
    >
    > When I try to run the install an error message pops up that says:
    >
    > "Can't run 16-bit Windows program: Insufficient memory to run this
    > application. Quit one or more Windows applications then try again."

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP