Fireworks Addon

Warfaregames.com has a pretty darn cool fireworks addon.

The sounds are kinda muffled and it makes the common mistake of not having
these light-emitting sources actually emitting light, but other than that it
is a very cool addon.

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Warfaregames.com has a pretty darn cool fireworks addon.
>
> The sounds are kinda muffled and it makes the common mistake of not having
> these light-emitting sources actually emitting light, but other than that
it
> is a very cool addon.

Very cool. Works better in the day than in the night for the reason above.
I'm surprised that they don't emit light, they'd only need to add flares
into the picture to at least get a bit of light emitted...

The sounds are really muffled too - and I was dissapointed by this.

And also that my civ guy didn't get 3rd degree burns when sitting on the
roman candle!

However, all that said - everything else is brill :)

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

my biggest question

WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN UZI????

HOW COME YOU AIN'T BEEN AROUND THE SERVER???