Cannot display images on some sites

April 16, 2005 3:59:53 PM

Hello

I am using Win XP Svc Pack 2 on DELL 2.2Ghz, 512 Mb RAM

When I surfed to some sites eg the Time magazine site, the images are not
displayed, but only placeholders for these images.
I have checked that my IE v6 options are set to Display Pictures.

Odd thing is that on other sites with images, it is OK and the pictures are
displayed.

I thought it was my Antivirus software (Trend's PC Pen Cillin 05, AVG) that
messe things up, but disabling all the AV programs and rebooting does not
solve the problem. Grateful for your advice. Thks

More about : display images sites

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:59:54 PM

Hi,

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/