applications grouped in windows task bar

Hi there

I have two computers on a home network running XP Pro. When I have several,
say, Excel workbooks or IE windows open, on the one computer these are
"grouped" together in the task bar at the bottom of my screen. On the other
computer, all instances are shown separately, which is quite annoying. I
can't find the setting differences that determine this.

Please help!

Best regards
Loane

Hi,

Right click the taskbar, choose properties. On the first tab, enable the
line to group similar taskbar buttons.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/