I get about 90% installed with XP Home then it stops always at the point of
"C000021a fatal stop" message on blue screen. I have already successfully put
this XP Home (had it up to SP-2) on this machine - same hardware. Recently
got a virus, had to reformat HDD. I have tried disconnecting all periferal
hardware. But same problem. Pleeeease help me.

You may want to check your Ram. If you have two sticks remove one. Then
swap it out.
"***TominFL***" <TominFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get about 90% installed with XP Home then it stops always at the point of
> "C000021a fatal stop" message on blue screen. I have already successfully
> put
> this XP Home (had it up to SP-2) on this machine - same hardware. Recently
> got a virus, had to reformat HDD. I have tried disconnecting all periferal
> hardware. But same problem. Pleeeease help me.

I only have one 512 in now. I'll try a new piece. Thanks - standby.