ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH.

This is a public newsgroup. Keep your arguments/political hot-headness in
response to Mort WITHIN Mort's threads please. We (OFP core community)
already have private forums for most addon/ofp related discussion since this
newsgroup is dying.

Feel free to start a new thread of your own to which responses can be
tendered.

THIS IS THE NEWSGROUP CHARTER. We expect you to consider this.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Liddle Feesh wrote:

> ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH.
>
> This is a public newsgroup. Keep your arguments/political hot-headness in
> response to Mort WITHIN Mort's threads please. We (OFP core community)
> already have private forums for most addon/ofp related discussion since this
> newsgroup is dying.
>
> Feel free to start a new thread of your own to which responses can be
> tendered.
>
> THIS IS THE NEWSGROUP CHARTER. We expect you to consider this.

Agreed 110%.

I believe he's in violation of the AOL user agreement, per harassment. I
think we could all be in universal agreement about that.

http://www.aol.com/copyright/rules.html

-Will

Well, lets do something about it, then. I am sure that his parents will be
less than happy about losing connection to the internet due to their
decisions to let the TV be his/her babysitter. I noticed that he said he is
allowed seven logins, and they are all probably linked to the same account,
so, lets flood their servers with message sources.

"William Bradshaw" <dougfromtos@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Liddle Feesh wrote:
>
> > ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH.
> >
> > This is a public newsgroup. Keep your arguments/political hot-headness
in
> > response to Mort WITHIN Mort's threads please. We (OFP core community)
> > already have private forums for most addon/ofp related discussion since
this
> > newsgroup is dying.
> >
> > Feel free to start a new thread of your own to which responses can be
> > tendered.
> >
> > THIS IS THE NEWSGROUP CHARTER. We expect you to consider this.
> >

> Agreed 110%.
>
> I believe he's in violation of the AOL user agreement, per harassment. I
> think we could all be in universal agreement about that.
>
> http://www.aol.com/copyright/rules.html
>

> -Will

BTW, whatever AOL name you are going by now, I have you blocked, so unless
you decide to change your name again, sigh, and you probably will, then you
will have more ammo against you for the aol people to look at, then I cannot
see you, or your blabbering. Whatever account you are using at the time,
will be tracked back to you using whatever tracing program I, or anyone else
who feels like doing it, and will be forwarded to AOL. So, unless you and
your little friends would like to lose your accounts, then maybe you should
stop now, as you are becoming the problem you say that you are against.

And remember, that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special
Olympics...

"Amarak" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> Well, lets do something about it, then. I am sure that his parents will
be
> less than happy about losing connection to the internet due to their
> decisions to let the TV be his/her babysitter. I noticed that he said he
is
> allowed seven logins, and they are all probably linked to the same
account,
> so, lets flood their servers with message sources.
>
> "William Bradshaw" <dougfromtos@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Liddle Feesh wrote:
> >
> > > ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH.
> > >
> > > This is a public newsgroup. Keep your arguments/political hot-headness
> in
> > > response to Mort WITHIN Mort's threads please. We (OFP core community)
> > > already have private forums for most addon/ofp related discussion
since
> this
> > > newsgroup is dying.
> > >
> > > Feel free to start a new thread of your own to which responses can be
> > > tendered.
> > >
> > > THIS IS THE NEWSGROUP CHARTER. We expect you to consider this.
> > >

> > Agreed 110%.
> >
> > I believe he's in violation of the AOL user agreement, per harassment. I
> > think we could all be in universal agreement about that.
> >
> > http://www.aol.com/copyright/rules.html
> >

> > -Will

Well, lets do something about it, then. I am sure that his parents will be
less than happy about losing connection to the internet due to their
decisions to let the TV be his/her babysitter>>>>>

picture 2 people at a showdown with pistols. picture them spinning around and
shooting each other at the same time and killing each other. thats what would
happen. this forum has been an anti american bash site for while now, and I
have been logging in the posts for such an occaison. so bring me down that way,
and most likely when I send in the info someone here ALSO might lose their
connection along with me. its a 2 sided street.

"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
> Well, lets do something about it, then. I am sure that his parents will
be
> less than happy about losing connection to the internet due to their
> decisions to let the TV be his/her babysitter>>>>>
>
> picture 2 people at a showdown with pistols. picture them spinning around
and
> shooting each other at the same time and killing each other. thats what
would
> happen. this forum has been an anti american bash site for while now, and
> have been logging in the posts for such an occaison. so bring me down that
way,
> and most likely when I send in the info someone here ALSO might lose their
> connection along with me. its a 2 sided street.

It's usenet. We have freedom of speech

"William Bradshaw" <dougfromtos@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Agreed 110%.
>
> I believe he's in violation of the AOL user agreement, per harassment. I
> think we could all be in universal agreement about that.
>
> http://www.aol.com/copyright/rules.html

Yeah but this is usenet. I happen to believe censorship is wrong in whatever
form it takes.

Mort wrote:

> Yeah but this is usenet. I happen to believe censorship is wrong in whatever
> form it takes.

*nods* Not a problem with that. Yet, I happen to believe in civil
discussion. Your posts are almost always concise, as is everyone elses
(Riz being the exception *grins*), while Shirley over there feels a need
to waste time and bandwidth repeatedly posting his drivel whilst
claiming the "board" to be "his", all of which could be done within a
single thread.

Not that I'm looking to start any trouble or anything, but a clear case
could be made for him harrassing you (the number of posts, and their
directive, in such a short time can alone warrant a report). Include
that with a threat, and there's a cut and dry case for him doing some
stuff that's against the TOS he agreed to when signing up for AOL.

To the point: his posting habits and methods irritate me to no end. :/

I could killfile him and his sock puppets, but I await the day when
he'll largely post of something other than politics, war or ethnicity.

Best Regards, Mort.

-Will

> Mort wrote:
>
> > Yeah but this is usenet. I happen to believe censorship is wrong in
whatever
> > form it takes.
>
> *nods* Not a problem with that. Yet, I happen to believe in civil
> discussion. Your posts are almost always concise, as is everyone elses
> (Riz being the exception *grins*), while Shirley over there feels a need
> to waste time and bandwidth repeatedly posting his drivel whilst
> claiming the "board" to be "his", all of which could be done within a
> single thread.

Nah I'm a firm believer in free speech and will defend his right and mine to
make fools of ourselves to the death :)

Max res