Outlook Express question

Hoping someone can help me out. I have one particular email folder in OE
with 100+ emails that I've been trying to copy to CD as a group, while
maintaining the chronological order. So far I cannot find a way to do this.
Would someone be so kind as to tell me how?
Many thanks
Terry
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express question

    You might post this question to the Outlook Express News Group at
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

    Tom

    "Terry Haeber" <anonymous .com> wrote in message
    > Hoping someone can help me out. I have one particular email folder in OE
    > with 100+ emails that I've been trying to copy to CD as a group, while
    > maintaining the chronological order. So far I cannot find a way to do
    > this. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how?
    > Many thanks
    > Terry

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP