basketcase

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
I was wondering if there was something similar to ATITool for nVidia cards? I want to test for artifacts, like you can do in the overclocking section of ATITool for my new 7800gs. I want to be able to just let it run for a couple hours to test the stability, before I send in for the rebate.

I know I could just play it a bunch, but I just haven't had the time to play any games for more than half hour or so.

Any ideas?

basketcase

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
Oh, I can use ATITool. I was afraid to re-install, in case it would mess up my nVidia drivers.

Can someone else confirm this?... not that I don't trust Blade85, I just want to make sure it won't mess with my system.

blade85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
there ya go...thats 2 people telling you to try it :lol:

( I will not be held responsilbe if anything goes wrong ) :lol: :lol: kidding. should be fine. It doesnt affect your drivers.

basketcase

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
there ya go...thats 2 people telling you to try it :lol:

( I will not be held responsilbe if anything goes wrong ) :lol: :lol: kidding. should be fine. It doesnt affect your drivers.

:oops: :p

Thanks... I really did want to trust just you blade, but I spent so much time setting this up (clean install of win xp, new drivers, etc...) that I didn't want to mess it all up by putting "ATI" Tool on there. But, I am glad I can use it, as I really like it with my previous card (x800gto ((which blew up and died :( ))).