Window display problems

When I turn on my computer it doesn't cover the entire screen. I have Window
XP; I have reset my display resolution that doesn't work.. I know this is an
rookie question but some one help me so I can go to bed...

thanks
--
albarnett
2 answers Last reply

    In news:0B12C120-74B3-4861-90C2-3226E4E40AB0@microsoft.com,
    andra <andra@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > When I turn on my computer it doesn't cover the entire screen. I
    > have Window XP; I have reset my display resolution that doesn't
    > work.. I know this is an rookie question but some one help me so I
    > can go to bed...
    >
    > thanks

    Start pressing buttons on your monitor to resize it until it fits. (You
    could read the manual for it first but there's no fun in that.) Some
    software for various video cards will allow you to resize the screen display
    through them but, again, that's not as much fun as playing with the buttons
    on the front of your monitor.

    Galen

    have you adjusted the monitor controls (i.e. width/height of the image on
    screen - those buttons on the front of the monitor to adjust the settings).

    "andra" <andra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I turn on my computer it doesn't cover the entire screen. I have
    > Window
    > XP; I have reset my display resolution that doesn't work.. I know this is
    > an
    > rookie question but some one help me so I can go to bed...
    >
    > thanks
    > --
    > albarnett

Microsoft Computers Windows XP Displays