Question about cockpit views in 1.96

While in a chopper's cockpit, I've noticed in version 1.96 the views
'snap' back to forward position after releasing the hat on the
joystick. The previous versions allowed for panning around using the
hat but the view would stay where you left them. I've tried the Alt
and Num lock key with no success. Has anyone else noticed this? And
how can it be fixed?

Cheers,
Fresh!

Fresh! wrote:

> While in a chopper's cockpit, I've noticed in version 1.96 the views
> 'snap' back to forward position after releasing the hat on the
> joystick. The previous versions allowed for panning around using the
> hat but the view would stay where you left them. I've tried the Alt
> and Num lock key with no success. Has anyone else noticed this? And
> how can it be fixed?

It was introduced with 1.96 and can not be fixed except you go back to
195.
cu,

Markus