Single-player command question

As a commander, is there a way to order your men to use alternate fire
modes, such as M-203 grenades or burst,etc when they engage the enemy?

thanks in advance

TJ

As I recall you can order them to switch weapons using the radio command
menu.

However the rate of fire, and type of weapon selected by AI is based on
range/awareness/threat, so they may override your command, or not fire at
all.

Each weapon in OFP has a set of definitions that determine how likely the AI
is to use it at a certain range, you will notice that the AI start to
increase their ROF as the enemy draw nearer.

TJ