Help: error message

Trying to start OFP but getting this error box:
Data file read error [stringtable.csv]

What's caused this and how do I fix it?

Thanks

Kango<TZW>
2 answers Last reply
More about help error message
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Looks like it got corrupted somehow.

    Its a simple text file and you can simply replace it with another copy,
    there may even be one on the disc. If not, mail me and I will mail a good
    version back to you.

    TJ

    "RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to start OFP but getting this error box:
    > Data file read error [stringtable.csv]
    >
    > What's caused this and how do I fix it?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kango<TZW>

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Got it sorted thanks TJ,

    Kango<TZW>

    "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    > Looks like it got corrupted somehow.
    >
    > Its a simple text file and you can simply replace it with another copy,
    > there may even be one on the disc. If not, mail me and I will mail a good
    > version back to you.
    >
    > TJ
    >

    > "RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message
    > > Trying to start OFP but getting this error box:
    > > Data file read error [stringtable.csv]
    > >
    > > What's caused this and how do I fix it?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Kango<TZW>