Trying to start OFP but getting this error box:
Data file read error [stringtable.csv]

What's caused this and how do I fix it?

Thanks

Kango<TZW>

TJ

Looks like it got corrupted somehow.

Its a simple text file and you can simply replace it with another copy,
there may even be one on the disc. If not, mail me and I will mail a good
version back to you.

TJ

"RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message
> Trying to start OFP but getting this error box:
> Data file read error [stringtable.csv]
>
> What's caused this and how do I fix it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kango<TZW>