"clueless" wrote:

> I have already tried it!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"clueless" <clueless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FA58212F-0FE7-4B8C-9DFC-20F386FE80B3@microsoft.com...
>I have already tried it!

Good for you! We knew you could if you just applied a minimum of
effort. Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it, especially in
choosing to disconnect it from your prior thread because we certainly
don't want to read it in context.

;->

clueless wrote:
> I have already tried it!

Try it again.. follow the directions correctly this time. *grin*

--
<- Shenan ->

Gordon

Vanguard wrote:
> "clueless" <clueless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>> I have already tried it!
>

> Good for you! We knew you could if you just applied a minimum of
> effort. Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it, especially in
> choosing to disconnect it from your prior thread because we certainly
> don't want to read it in context.
>
> ;->

The posters name says it all really......

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

clueless wrote:
> I have already tried it!

Clueless by name....

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

eah,

I already tried it too. It does depend on what it is thought. It may mean
that you did nothing or that you did something. In either case I have already
tried that but we will never know what the heck you are talking about.

clueless wrote:
> I have alreaty solved my problem.

Please share the steps of your solution with us - it may help others in the
future.

--
<- Shenan ->