Marcy

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2002

Using a brand new DELL Inspiron laptop with a factory installed SONY DVD RW
drive, running Windows XP and using the .

Having the same problem as I did with my old SONY VAIO laptop, with external
DVD RW drive running Windows 98SE, which is the sudden appearance of
"Non-allocatable space" on a 4.7GB DVD which is less than 10% full.

What about this don't I understand? I'm using the factory installed DVD
burning software as well.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks very much,

Marcy