Packard Bell Drivers, please help!

Okay so here's the story. I have a friend who is donating a Packard Bell computer (model 5951?) to a local school. Windows 98 SE is installed but there are issues with the motherboard drivers. I can't seem to find any for that particular model. When I google "Packard Bell drivers" I get a website based in the UK and they don't list the model number that I'm looking for. I would like to install all of the original drivers, but there aren't any CD's that came with the system. :( I have a part# P296010203, which I tried to reference at the UK site, but it doesn't come back with any matching results.
I can't seem to find a manufacturer of the motherboard printed on the motherboard. I can see an "SiS 620" chip and a SiS 5595 chip. There is a Celeron chip (I think its socket 370, definately not Slot 1). There is 768MB of RAM, 4 PCI, 1 ISA (shared w/bottom PCI slot) on the motherboard. There is also onboard video, but not sure which one. If anyone has some information that I can use to get the drivers, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

fattony

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
http://www.driverguide.com/

you may need to register, it's free tho, they have a lot of stuff, but you need to be more specific in your search, what particular device driver or controller driver are you looking for...get THAT part's model info and search it up

yeah no problem getting on the site I've used it several times. I'm just trying to figure out the motherboard manufacturer so I can get the drivers from it. I'm pretty thorough when looking these things up.

fattony

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
my guess is it's been out of production for a long time, those things are tough to find, usually by searching up some model # or even the BIOS id upon bootup should give you something back about the manufacturer...but it's tough