Sync with Contacts using a different contact folder other ..

July 9, 2005 10:41:23 PM

Is there any way to have Microsoft ActiveSync sync with a different Contact
folder on Outlook other than the default contact folder.
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 10:41:24 PM

Not natively... you could look for addins that will allow this.

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, Jonny asked:

| Is there any way to have Microsoft ActiveSync sync with a different
| Contact folder on Outlook other than the default contact folder.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 11:25:56 AM

"Jonny" <anonymous@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is there any way to have Microsoft ActiveSync sync with a different Contact
>folder on Outlook other than the default contact folder.

No, but consider categories. You could limit what categories
synchronized if that is your goal. See
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/articles.php?action=exp... for an
overview.
July 15, 2005 4:32:57 PM

Now, U can to use Pocket Mirror for Windows Mobile by Chapura

--
Cleverson A Izzo
www.wince.com.br

"Ed Hansberry, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices"