Your suggestions and recommendations please..

archduke66

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
I plan on getting 8800 gts on a sli configuration, my current cabinet is restricting my path to upgrading my system..

I am using an antec sonata 2 cabinet with pre installed PSU..

Was looking to upgrade my pc to

quad core 6700 intel
2 x 8800 gts or rd 600 based ati
thermalright cooler xp-120
2 x 1 GB crossair
4 HDD
Silverstone T85ZF powersupply

The cases i narrowed down my selection to are:

Antec p180
CoolerMaster cm stacker 830/32
CoolerMaster iTower930
ThermalTAke armor

I am really confused about the cases.. Both thermaltake and coolermaster are offering great feature set and the antec is readily available to me.. I am finding it hard to make up my mind.. Any suggestion regarding the same will be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance

PS: My ambient temperatures can go a bit high about 41 during peak summer also there is a lot of dust accumulation...

Wat sort of measure do i have to take in order to protect the interiors from getting dusty?
Which of the cases amongst the above mentioned offers best air flow and dust protection??

archduke66

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Thanx for the speedy response.

IS the P180 and silverstone psu best match??? Mpilch since u are the resident expert on power supply , is my power supply an overkill for my config??

I have read reviews abt the p180 and quiet cooling is not the paramount essential for me, i dont mind skimping on sound to get a good case which will last me longer and also offer a good upgrade path..