How can I uninstall Client Service for Netware?

clueless wrote:
> How can I uninstall Client Service for Netware?

Control Panel --> Network Connections.
Right-Click on the network connection for your system (Local Area
Connection).
Choose Properties.
Find "Client Service for Netware" in the list and click on it once.
Choose "Uninstall".

This will work if you have administrator rights.

Also - please do not repost your question - just continue the same thread!

--
<- Shenan ->

Clueless

I have solved my problem.

clueless wrote:
> I have solved my problem.

Please share the steps of your solution with us - it may help others in the
future.

--
<- Shenan ->