Accessing software installation dates

April 18, 2005 2:29:02 PM

How do I establish the date a piece of software was installed on my machine
without the attendant risks of running regedit?

Regards

Cornishchewey
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 2:29:03 PM

Hi,

Right click the installation folder, choose properties. Look at the creation
date.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/