Accessing software installation dates

How do I establish the date a piece of software was installed on my machine
without the attendant risks of running regedit?

Regards

Cornishchewey
1 answer Last reply
More about accessing software installation dates

    Hi,

    Right click the installation folder, choose properties. Look at the creation
    date.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Anjen" <anjen@btconnect.com> wrote in message
    > How do I establish the date a piece of software was installed on my
    > machine without the attendant risks of running regedit?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Cornishchewey

Software Microsoft Regedit Windows XP