Help !!!

I keep getting the following message after uploading the entire contents of
TJ's Addons to OFP GOTY edition.

'Addon "BAS_HH60" requires addon "BAS_SOAR185"

Obviously I need a pbo, but I do not know and cannot find it anywhere on
TJ's... any clues?

Domestos

It should be in Bas_Blackhawks1_Soar2_JAM1.zip

If not, check the addons folder from the link, I've put 3 pbo files there
which you might be needing..

http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/addons/BAS

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> I keep getting the following message after uploading the entire contents
of
> TJ's Addons to OFP GOTY edition.
>
> 'Addon "BAS_HH60" requires addon "BAS_SOAR185"
>
> Obviously I need a pbo, but I do not know and cannot find it anywhere on
> TJ's... any clues?
>
> Domestos

Damn..

NedFox wrote:

> It should be in Bas_Blackhawks1_Soar2_JAM1.zip
>
> If not, check the addons folder from the link, I've put 3 pbo files
> there which you might be needing..
>
> http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/addons/BAS

You guys should really install ofp watch. It not only is a great
possibility of downloading addons, it also checks if you got the right
version of those addons and if anything is missing. You will never have
to worry you have a missing addon, or a wrong one, or one put into the
wrong folder. And setting up aas (the server part) is a task of 5
minutes. Making the packages might take a little longer, but not that
much either.
cu,

Markus

Well, holidays started, and I used OFPWatch (clientside) for a few weeks
now, and I'm really going to install it..

LOL, and then they want to join CTI44 and need to download 600 MB even
before the game starts :)
That's why I try to keep the add-ons as up-to-date as possible on the
website too.

--
-
"Markus Holzapfel" <frefoli@gmx.net> schreef in bericht
> NedFox wrote:
>
> > It should be in Bas_Blackhawks1_Soar2_JAM1.zip
> >
> > If not, check the addons folder from the link, I've put 3 pbo files
> > there which you might be needing..
> >
> > http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/addons/BAS
>
> You guys should really install ofp watch. It not only is a great
> possibility of downloading addons, it also checks if you got the right
> version of those addons and if anything is missing. You will never have
> to worry you have a missing addon, or a wrong one, or one put into the
> wrong folder. And setting up aas (the server part) is a task of 5
> minutes. Making the packages might take a little longer, but not that
> much either.
> cu,
>
> Markus

Can you pleeeeeze type an url to get that prog?

Thanks Timo