Should I wait for the new reviews on dfi mobo, even though my previous dfi was not what I was hoping for?
My first build: evga 7800gtx, amd 3500+, dfi lanparty SLI-DR, OCZ 2x1 GB plat(2-2-2-5 stock), 550w enermax PSU (suprisingly good), maxtor10 250gb 16mb sata, xifimusic, and 20in 1680x1050 dell ...(my 256mb couldnt really handle it as well as I hoped.)
Planning on: c2d 6300/april 22nd (best oc'er), 620w cosair psu, patriot extreme 2x1gb eep (extreme performance) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16820220144, plan on keeping 7800gtx...(untill dx10 crysis/huxley/WOW2 comes out), planning on water-cooling cpu and gpu (maybe chipset...if it runs as loud and constant as current dfi mobo.) going to use a non-prefab kit.
Question is: Should I wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks/month? (gf needs new pc, but not too urgent, just in the near future). Please advise my 2nd build better than Maximumpc and some other reviews did!!!! I really like to tweak! So a stable oc'er would be the greatest! (I doubt I will use SLI!)
A really long, 2nd grade grammar using, retarded question, but a legit question. I could have been like...yah "5 raptors, a extreme X6800, 8800gtx, blah blah!"