Problem with Red Hammer

Hello,

i am playing red hammer for the first time and now in mission 4 or 5 (after
the destroying of the 4 vulcans) it is suddenly hanging up!
after the intro (a t55 fires on our truck and my person runs away) the
screnn displays on black background "on the road to..." and then nothing
happens......why????

i am playing with resistance 1.75, but could this be the mistake?

please help me

Christoph H.
2 answers Last reply
More about problem hammer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Christoph Hamann" <chhamann@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i am playing red hammer for the first time and now in mission 4 or 5
    (after
    > the destroying of the 4 vulcans) it is suddenly hanging up!
    > after the intro (a t55 fires on our truck and my person runs away) the
    > screnn displays on black background "on the road to..." and then nothing
    > happens......why????
    >
    > i am playing with resistance 1.75, but could this be the mistake?

    This is a known bug, and there is a special Red Hammer patch you can get.

    What you should do is download the patch AND update to the latest OFP
    version. That should fix it.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    http://www.flashpoint1985.com/download/download.html

    Kango<TZW>

    "Christoph Hamann" <chhamann@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i am playing red hammer for the first time and now in mission 4 or 5
    (after
    > the destroying of the 4 vulcans) it is suddenly hanging up!
    > after the intro (a t55 fires on our truck and my person runs away) the
    > screnn displays on black background "on the road to..." and then nothing
    > happens......why????
    >
    > i am playing with resistance 1.75, but could this be the mistake?
    >
    > please help me
    >
    > Christoph H.

Games Displays Video Games