Problem with Red Hammer

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2004 1:21:41 AM

Hello,

i am playing red hammer for the first time and now in mission 4 or 5 (after
the destroying of the 4 vulcans) it is suddenly hanging up!
after the intro (a t55 fires on our truck and my person runs away) the
screnn displays on black background "on the road to..." and then nothing
happens......why????

i am playing with resistance 1.75, but could this be the mistake?

please help me

Christoph H.

More about : problem red hammer

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 1:21:42 AM

"Christoph Hamann" <chhamann@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> i am playing red hammer for the first time and now in mission 4 or 5
(after
> the destroying of the 4 vulcans) it is suddenly hanging up!
> after the intro (a t55 fires on our truck and my person runs away) the
> screnn displays on black background "on the road to..." and then nothing
> happens......why????
>
> i am playing with resistance 1.75, but could this be the mistake?

This is a known bug, and there is a special Red Hammer patch you can get.

What you should do is download the patch AND update to the latest OFP
version. That should fix it.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 9:09:38 PM

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/download/download.html