PKI Certificate with Pocket Pc

July 11, 2005 8:02:54 PM

Hi All,
I want to install the certificate received from CA on my Pocket PC
application.

How do I do it, can someone tell me How do i do this?
How do i invoke the certificate or read the certificate from certificate
store...

Is there any examples available?

Please help me out...

Regards,
Shailesh G

More about : pki certificate pocket

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:42:35 AM

If you have a .cer file then you simply need to open File Explorer on your
Pocket PC, browse to the folder where the file is and tap it to install.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Software for Pocket PC directly on your device:
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/inhand.asp

"Shailesh Gajare" <shailesh_gajare@idealake.com> wrote in message
news:o 1L8hSghFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
> I want to install the certificate received from CA on my Pocket PC
> application.
>
> How do I do it, can someone tell me How do i do this?
> How do i invoke the certificate or read the certificate from certificate
> store...
>
> Is there any examples available?
>
> Please help me out...
>
> Regards,
> Shailesh G

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:42:36 AM

In addition some manufacturers, like HP for example, provide an enroll tool
that should allow you to install a cert...

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handheldiPAQ/us...

Otherwise, look at this page for possible help...

http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/crtimprt.html

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...