Chris G?

Jez

Hi,

I've been into OFP since it came out, but never been able to get into
games with you guys as broadband isn't available where I live.

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Chris G? Is
he OK? He used to solve all my problems in the "old days", but he seems
to have disappeared..

For the record he's still the top poster in this group - TJ you have to
post 228 more time to beat him!!:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.operation-flashpoint/about

Cheers,
Jez

Yeah, he's busy working on the Lost Brothers mod.

http://lost-brothers.idfsquad.com/

"Jez" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:2mgb0sFmtbofU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Hi,
>
> I've been into OFP since it came out, but never been able to get into
> games with you guys as broadband isn't available where I live.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Chris G? Is
> he OK? He used to solve all my problems in the "old days", but he seems
> to have disappeared..
>
> For the record he's still the top poster in this group - TJ you have to
> post 228 more time to beat him!!:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.operation-flashpoint/about
>
> Cheers,
> Jez

Woohoo, Damor's still in the top posters list. Without even trying. He he
he...

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, he's busy working on the Lost Brothers mod.
>
> http://lost-brothers.idfsquad.com/
>

> "Jez" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been into OFP since it came out, but never been able to get into
> > games with you guys as broadband isn't available where I live.
> >
> > Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Chris G? Is
> > he OK? He used to solve all my problems in the "old days", but he seems
> > to have disappeared..
> >
> > For the record he's still the top poster in this group - TJ you have to
> > post 228 more time to beat him!!:
> > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.operation-flashpoint/about
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jez

I know that address is probably my old one, since its looking at Damorfasu.
Haven't used him for a we bit now. ...........

--

"G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> hey so am I
> 375 uxantx2knxw@pxrodxgyx.xext
>

> but where is my latest ones?

LOL, me top poster this month :)

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> I know that address is probably my old one, since its looking at
Damorfasu.
> Haven't used him for a we bit now. ...........
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:BHD and Operation Flashpoint
>
> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>

> "G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> > hey so am I
> > 375 uxantx2knxw@pxrodxgyx.xext
> >

> > but where is my latest ones?

Damn!

I'm only third overall :(

"NedFox <TZW>" wrote> LOL, me top poster this month :)

> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
> lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
> the minds of either.
> -
> "Damor <TZW>" <damor@NOSPAMHEREtimezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
> > I know that address is probably my old one, since its looking at
> Damorfasu.
> > Haven't used him for a we bit now. ...........
> >
> > --
> > Damor <TZW>
> > www.timezone-warriors.net
> > DF:BHD and Operation Flashpoint
> >
> > Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> > inevitable....
> >

> > "G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> > > hey so am I
> > > 375 uxantx2knxw@pxrodxgyx.xext
> > >

> > > but where is my latest ones?

I'm still kicking! :) Just busy doing research on Muslims for my thesis
project so I haven't had too much time do post on all the forums I used to
frequent. Now, I mainly only post on the BIS OFP forums and occasionally
on usenet. But I'm still around and very much playing OFP doing stuff for
the Lost Brothers Mod as Uzi mentioned.
:)

Chris G.
aka-Miles Teg<GD>

"Jez" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:2mgb0sFmtbofU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Hi,
>
> I've been into OFP since it came out, but never been able to get into
> games with you guys as broadband isn't available where I live.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Chris G? Is
> he OK? He used to solve all my problems in the "old days", but he seems
> to have disappeared..
>
> For the record he's still the top poster in this group - TJ you have to
> post 228 more time to beat him!!:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.operation-flashpoint/about
>
> Cheers,
> Jez

"Jez" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:2mgb0sFmtbofU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Hi,
>
> I've been into OFP since it came out, but never been able to get into
> games with you guys as broadband isn't available where I live.
>
> Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Chris G? Is
> he OK? He used to solve all my problems in the "old days", but he seems
> to have disappeared..
>
> For the record he's still the top poster in this group - TJ you have to
> post 228 more time to beat him!!:
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.operation-flashpoint/about
>
> Cheers,
> Jez

Dam'n I'm only no. 4
Looks like I need to start slagging off President Chimp again to up my post
numbers :)

TRENDING THREADS