Sign in with
Your question

Best DVD Recorder Software (Anything better than Nero?)

Tags:
  • DVD
  • Nero
  • Software
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
November 7, 2006 3:09:38 AM

Hi I am looking for something for recording DVD's that is better than Nero, cause I am not too fond of the new Nero edition. v7.5.1.1.

Please let me know if you know of any other program that can record files to CD and DVD like Nero does.

Thank You

More about : dvd recorder software nero

November 7, 2006 2:41:57 PM

hi.
it is varies from what point you see the software.
they are many programs out there that can do the job.
i recommend use recordnow max.
http://www.download.com/3000-2646_4-10066409.html
Sonic RecordNow is a state-of-the-art CD- and DVD-mastering tool that takes the guesswork and complexity out of CD and DVD burning. With an all-new task-based user interface designed by usability professionals, it's never been easier to get the most out of your CD or DVD burner. RecordNow includes all the features needed for creating music CDs, data CDs and DVDs, exact copies, disc images, and bootable discs, and it can all be done with a few clicks of the mouse.
November 7, 2006 3:18:51 PM

You can do what I did stay with Nero 6!
I didn't like Nero 7 either.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
November 7, 2006 4:33:25 PM

Yeah I liked 6.0, but its hard to find a copy now. Any idea where I can get one?
November 7, 2006 11:44:48 PM

Roxio 9.
November 8, 2006 12:18:12 AM

i don't see a difference with nero 6 and 7...i was going to recommend alcohol but i don't think it's active anymore
November 16, 2006 2:54:02 PM

Based on comments / reviews by others I chose Roxio Easy CD Creator. But I have not used it yet, nor do I have any experience with Nero7, so con't ask for my opinion.
November 18, 2006 8:07:49 AM

I been using this Sonic Record now for about 3 yrs now...

I just do simple Data burns, or regular Audio burns... it works flawless for what i do.

burning images i use alcohol..

i don't make VCDs or any shit like that.. so the program i use works mint.
!