Can't connect to Excite Email

July 11, 2005 7:14:52 PM

Just bought an HP iPAQ 2400 - really like it, but can't connect to Excite
Email - after sign in it says that we have a cookies/java problem. I have
enabled cookies, but don't know how to deal with the Java issue.
Incidentally, email works fine, as does many other websites.

Thanks, Tiger

More about : connect excite email

July 11, 2005 9:19:55 PM

Access NetFront does a nice job of Java and all of Excite is available

Jim

!