Visual Basic Runtime

How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is installed on my computer?
Using XP SP2
4 answers Last reply
More about visual basic runtime

    If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
    multiposting.
    P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't remember
    which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated with the
    answer when I replied.

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

    http://www.google.com
    Google is your "Friend"

    "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
    How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is installed
    on my computer?
    Using XP SP2

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me how to cross-post or multi-post?
    Thanks

    Binu

    "Star Fleet Admiral Q" <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com>
    wrote in message news:OXyGj0URFHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
    > multiposting.
    > P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't
    > remember which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated
    > with the answer when I replied.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
    >
    > http://www.google.com
    > Google is your "Friend"
    >
    > "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is
    > installed on my computer?
    > Using XP SP2

    Binu,
    You can cross post by clicking on the "Advanced Options" link at the
    bottom of the "New Question" page. When this "Advanced Options" link is
    clicked, a text box appears where you can provide name for the other group
    you want to send your post to.

    You may also find this Newsgroups FAQs and Newsgroup Terms link useful:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/newsgroupfaq.mspx

    "Binu @rediffmail.com>" <bbinuvarkey<replytonewsgroup> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could you please tell me how to cross-post or multi-post?
    > Thanks
    >
    > Binu
    >
    > "Star Fleet Admiral Q"
    > <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
    >> multiposting.
    >> P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't
    >> remember which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated
    >> with the answer when I replied.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com
    >> Google is your "Friend"
    >>
    >> "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is
    >> installed on my computer?
    >> Using XP SP2

    Since you are using Outlook Express as opposed to the web interface,
    crossposting is very easy. In the message compose box, click newsgroups,
    then select an appropriate group from the list on the left and click add, do
    that for each group to which you wish to send the post. Please try to limit
    your selections to the ones most appropriate to your question as opposed to
    simply posting to dozens of groups in a scattershot attempt to get an
    answer.

    --
    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User
    Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

    "Binu @rediffmail.com>" <bbinuvarkey<replytonewsgroup> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could you please tell me how to cross-post or multi-post?
    > Thanks
    >
    > Binu
    >
    > "Star Fleet Admiral Q"
    > <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
    >> multiposting.
    >> P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't
    >> remember which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated
    >> with the answer when I replied.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com
    >> Google is your "Friend"
    >>
    >> "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is
    >> installed on my computer?
    >> Using XP SP2

Visual Basic Runtime Microsoft Windows XP