Visual Basic Runtime

April 20, 2005 5:31:30 AM

How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is installed on my computer?
Using XP SP2

More about : visual basic runtime

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 5:31:31 AM

If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
multiposting.
P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't remember
which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated with the
answer when I replied.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:o R0FufTRFHA.1096@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is installed
on my computer?
Using XP SP2
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 3:08:54 PM

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to cross-post or multi-post?
Thanks

Binu

"Star Fleet Admiral Q" <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com>
wrote in message news:o XyGj0URFHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
> multiposting.
> P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't
> remember which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated
> with the answer when I replied.
>
> --
>
> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
>
> http://www.google.com
> Google is your "Friend"
>
> "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:o R0FufTRFHA.1096@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is
> installed on my computer?
> Using XP SP2

April 20, 2005 3:08:55 PM

Binu,
You can cross post by clicking on the "Advanced Options" link at the
bottom of the "New Question" page. When this "Advanced Options" link is
clicked, a text box appears where you can provide name for the other group
you want to send your post to.

You may also find this Newsgroups FAQs and Newsgroup Terms link useful:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/newsgroupfaq...

"Binu @rediffmail.com>" <bbinuvarkey<replytonewsgroup> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Could you please tell me how to cross-post or multi-post?
> Thanks
>
> Binu
>
> "Star Fleet Admiral Q"
> <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:o XyGj0URFHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> If you must post in multiple groups, cross posting is better than
>> multiposting.
>> P.S. I answered your question in one of the other newsgroups, don't
>> remember which - had you cross-posted, then all would have been updated
>> with the answer when I replied.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!
>>
>> http://www.google.com
>> Google is your "Friend"
>>
>> "Paul Kaiser" <kaiser@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> news:o R0FufTRFHA.1096@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>> How can I check if Visual Basic Runtime and what version of it is
>> installed on my computer?
>> Using XP SP2

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 4:54:33 PM

Since you are using Outlook Express as opposed to the web interface,
crossposting is very easy. In the message compose box, click newsgroups,
then select an appropriate group from the list on the left and click add, do
that for each group to which you wish to send the post. Please try to limit
your selections to the ones most appropriate to your question as opposed to
simply posting to dozens of groups in a scattershot attempt to get an
answer.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/