It Also Made Me Laugh....

that Food Force is only being released
in the most obese country on the planet!

"Specially designed and manufactured
for our growing population"

http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/
6 answers Last reply
More about made laugh
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    haha so true good one. its simply going to make people hungry. hopefully
    its going to make people in this country realize that they shoudlnt be
    hoarding so much, doubt if will have that effect.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    i can iamgine the tiolet seat ad campaigns. "now u can supersize it
    for an extra $50"

    og@ziplip.com (Rizla Ranger UK) wrote in message news:<7499a8cd.0408161044.6e3a9c14@posting.google.com>...
    > that Food Force is only being released
    > in the most obese country on the planet!
    >

    > "Specially designed and manufactured
    > for our growing population"
    >
    > http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Better get the Big-Big-John...

    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10429203%255E401,00.html

    "goodygood11" <mont29zag@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > haha so true good one. its simply going to make people hungry. hopefully
    > its going to make people in this country realize that they shoudlnt be
    > hoarding so much, doubt if will have that effect.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    what, we like to eat.you know, in history,there was a period where even heavy
    women were considered more desirable.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Rizla Ranger UK" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
    > that Food Force is only being released
    > in the most obese country on the planet!
    >

    > "Specially designed and manufactured
    > for our growing population"
    >
    > http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/

    LOL
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    they still are, in africa...........

    "Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > what, we like to eat.you know, in history,there was a period where even
    heavy
    > women were considered more desirable.

Games Video Games