It Also Made Me Laugh....

Last response: in Video Games
August 16, 2004 3:44:04 PM

that Food Force is only being released
in the most obese country on the planet!

"Specially designed and manufactured
for our growing population"

http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/

More about : made laugh

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 7:29:05 PM

haha so true good one. its simply going to make people hungry. hopefully
its going to make people in this country realize that they shoudlnt be
hoarding so much, doubt if will have that effect.
Anonymous
August 16, 2004 9:09:43 PM

i can iamgine the tiolet seat ad campaigns. "now u can supersize it
for an extra $50"

og@ziplip.com (Rizla Ranger UK) wrote in message news:<7499a8cd.0408161044.6e3a9c14@posting.google.com>...
> that Food Force is only being released
> in the most obese country on the planet!
>

> "Specially designed and manufactured
> for our growing population"
>
> http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/
August 17, 2004 1:56:53 AM

Better get the Big-Big-John...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/...

"goodygood11" <mont29zag@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> haha so true good one. its simply going to make people hungry. hopefully
> its going to make people in this country realize that they shoudlnt be
> hoarding so much, doubt if will have that effect.

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 6:11:35 AM

what, we like to eat.you know, in history,there was a period where even heavy
women were considered more desirable.
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 10:34:28 PM

"Rizla Ranger UK" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> that Food Force is only being released
> in the most obese country on the planet!
>

> "Specially designed and manufactured
> for our growing population"
>
> http://www.bigjohntoiletseat.com/

LOL