Kegety's OFP Launcher

Hi,
I had to re install ofp but cant find anymore Kegety's OFP Launcher v2.18.
I've found back some link on forum (
http://koti.mbnet.fi/stede/flashpoint/index.php?p=others ) but they're all
dead.
Have some of you an idea where I could get it back ?
All those shortcuts and mod folders are not easy to handle when man want to
quickly join an mp game !
Thanks

"Garlic" <garlic@noset.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I had to re install ofp but cant find anymore Kegety's OFP Launcher v2.18.
> I've found back some link on forum (
> http://koti.mbnet.fi/stede/flashpoint/index.php?p=others ) but they're all
> dead.
> Have some of you an idea where I could get it back ?
> All those shortcuts and mod folders are not easy to handle when man want
> quickly join an mp game !
> Thanks

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kegetys/flashpoint/Launcher2.zip

Try this link..

--
Kango <TZW>

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:06:50 +0200, "Garlic" <garlic@noset.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>I had to re install ofp but cant find anymore Kegety's OFP Launcher v2.18.
>I've found back some link on forum (
>http://koti.mbnet.fi/stede/flashpoint/index.php?p=others ) but they're all
>dead.
>Have some of you an idea where I could get it back ?
>All those shortcuts and mod folders are not easy to handle when man want to
>quickly join an mp game !
>Thanks

Don't know about Kegety's, but I use OFP Watch
(http://www.binarybone.com/ofpwatch/) and find it invaluable.