BAS updates?

I haven't updated my BAS stuff in a while. I don't have the pavehawk, and
I'm still using v1.1 of the delta troopers.

I see the ofpec is having problems with thier add-on downloads.

And, the BAS website seems to be gone (ballistic-studios.com seems to go to
some advertisement page now).

Where is a good place to download all the BAS stuff I need? Heck, I don't
even know what I need...I need to investigate what's been updated since I
last downloaded BAS stuff.

Thanks.

C.

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
>I haven't updated my BAS stuff in a while. I don't have the
>pavehawk, and
> I'm still using v1.1 of the delta troopers.
>
> I see the ofpec is having problems with thier add-on downloads.
>
> And, the BAS website seems to be gone (ballistic-studios.com seems
> to go to
> some advertisement page now).
>
> Where is a good place to download all the BAS stuff I need? Heck, I
> don't
> even know what I need...I need to investigate what's been updated
> since I
> last downloaded BAS stuff.
>
> Thanks.
>
> C.

You can use ofp launcher {see thread below} and select a manual
download from one of the better servers. They'll be up to date with
BAS. Or.....you can go to www.nakedsquid.co.uk and download their
add-ons, they seem to be well sorted, I've had no worries using their
packs, and their server is always a good game, except if I lose......

TJ

The new website is in process of being set up.

http://www.ballisticaddonstudios.com/

We should be back in "business" soon I guess.

TJ

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> The new website is in process of being set up.
>
> http://www.ballisticaddonstudios.com/
>
> We should be back in "business" soon I guess.
>
> TJ

So what will BAS be doing then? Just supporting their old stuff? I
take it they won't be able to talk about new work until sometime after
spring 2006?
Some new missions from them would be good though...

Try .. http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/

--
Kango <TZW>