Connect Streets & Trips GPS with Acer N30 pocketpc

July 12, 2005 7:15:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.streets-trips,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I bought a MS Streets & Trips 2005 with GPS locator, it works well on my
laptop. recently I got an Acer N30 pocket pc which supports USB Host. When I
connect MS GPS(Pharos GPS-360) to the pocket pc using USB host. the pocket
pc cannot find the driver for the GPS. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 9:37:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.streets-trips (More info?)

You probably need to configure the COm port first before using the device
usually a new Com port should be found when u click on configure gps on your
pocket pc

"Lichuan Liu" wrote:

> I bought a MS Streets & Trips 2005 with GPS locator, it works well on my
> laptop. recently I got an Acer N30 pocket pc which supports USB Host. When I
> connect MS GPS(Pharos GPS-360) to the pocket pc using USB host. the pocket
> pc cannot find the driver for the GPS. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 9:55:24 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.streets-trips (More info?)

Thanks. But do you know where I can find the MS GPS driver for pocket pc?

"Akhil hebbar MS Tech Sup" <AkhilhebbarMSTechSup@discussions.microsoft.com>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:F70A912E-E0EC-46B6-A64F-975D0B070212@microsoft.com...

!