Generic Host 32 Svc Error Fixed?

April 20, 2005 6:06:02 PM

Afetr trying a number of suggested fixes, I may have finally fixed the
problem. It has been over 6 days without a reoccurance. The latest fixes were:

1. Disabled "Process WIN.INI File" from startup option in MSConfig Utility.
2. Cleaned out a number of startup items in MSConfig Utility.
3. Removed 34 temp files identified by Norton System Works as being a
problem in Local Settings/temp folder.
4. deleted the two files detailed by Host 32 error report, also in the local
settings/temp folder.

Not sure if one, or all had affect, or just a coincidence, but haven't been
getting error msg like before. Just wanted to pass this on, for what it's
worth.
April 23, 2009 12:03:04 PM

when i start my pc Geniric Host win 32 error can occur How can i solve this problem?
!