Dynamic Range Sound without ECP?

I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know where I
can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?

Thanks,

C.
4 answers Last reply
More about dynamic range sound
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Communique wrote:

    > I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know
    > where I can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?

    From me for example, i made one from the ecp sources.
    cu,

    Markus
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I use Satchel's Dynamic Range, or are you specifically after the ECP
    sounds..

    --
    Kango <TZW>

    "Markus Holzapfel" <frefoli@gmx.net> wrote in message
    > Communique wrote:
    >
    > > I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know
    > > where I can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?
    >
    > From me for example, i made one from the ecp sources.
    > cu,
    >
    > Markus
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > I use Satchel's Dynamic Range, or are you specifically after the ECP
    > sounds..

    Is that the older DR package? If so, I'm not fond of that soundpack. The
    newer DR (the one with ECP) is night and day better than the old DR, so, I'm
    after the ECP DR (I like the ECP added sounds too).
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    as a matter of interest, most of the new ECP DR sounds were hand crafted by
    Zayfod in a pro studio setup, hence the quality........

    "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
    > > I use Satchel's Dynamic Range, or are you specifically after the ECP
    > > sounds..
    >
    > Is that the older DR package? If so, I'm not fond of that soundpack. The
    > newer DR (the one with ECP) is night and day better than the old DR, so,
    I'm
    > after the ECP DR (I like the ECP added sounds too).

Games Video Games