Dynamic Range Sound without ECP?

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2004 2:26:13 AM

I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know where I
can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?

Thanks,

C.
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 2:33:27 AM

Communique wrote:

> I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know
> where I can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?

From me for example, i made one from the ecp sources.
cu,

Markus
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 9:04:38 PM

I use Satchel's Dynamic Range, or are you specifically after the ECP
sounds..

--
Kango <TZW>

"Markus Holzapfel" <frefoli@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Communique wrote:
>
> > I'd like to get the new DRS pack without the ECP. Does anybody know
> > where I can get the new DR sounds sans the ECP pack?
>
> From me for example, i made one from the ecp sources.
> cu,
>
> Markus
August 25, 2004 9:04:39 PM

> I use Satchel's Dynamic Range, or are you specifically after the ECP
> sounds..

Is that the older DR package? If so, I'm not fond of that soundpack. The
newer DR (the one with ECP) is night and day better than the old DR, so, I'm
after the ECP DR (I like the ECP added sounds too).
August 26, 2004 1:14:43 PM

as a matter of interest, most of the new ECP DR sounds were hand crafted by
Zayfod in a pro studio setup, hence the quality........

!