Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Reallocate HDD Partition Size VIA XP Disk Mgmt

  • Partition
  • Hard Drives
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
November 20, 2006 4:35:49 PM

:roll: I would like to reallocate my 2 partitions on my HDD, because I am running low on one of them :(  . :?: Can this reallocation be done in the Disk Management portion of XP? :roll: If so, how do I do it :idea: My C partiton has 17g and my F has 37 g. I'd like to even them out :roll: Thanks in advance for your input, Setdhook

More about : reallocate hdd partition size disk mgmt

November 20, 2006 11:17:38 PM

No, you need something like Partition Magic from Symantec. I heard gparted works pretty well but haven't tried it. Regardless, you should backup anything you can't afford to loose.

November 21, 2006 11:31:42 PM

:D  Thanks for the response. I used Vcom's Systems Commander 8 and it did very well 8) in reallocating the two partitions. Again, muchas gracias 8) . Setdhook, P.S. Keep that line wet and Don't forget to Set D Hook :D