Sound levels...

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2004 1:51:48 AM

Hey,

If I start a map and there is a truck over the horizon more than 2500 away -
I can still hear it loudly - is there anyway to stop this happening and just
a dull vey low rumble???

Domestos

More about : sound levels

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 1:51:49 AM

Which soundpack are you using?
August 28, 2004 6:36:15 AM

"Domestos" <andy.makerdo@virgin.net> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> If I start a map and there is a truck over the horizon more than 2500
away -
> I can still hear it loudly - is there anyway to stop this happening and
just
> a dull vey low rumble???

Take EAX off.

Check the FAQ :p

0
--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Damn, I thought it was The Avon Lady talking for a bit.

--Uzi

<Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
> "Domestos" <andy.makerdo@virgin.net> wrote in message
>> Hey,
>>
>> If I start a map and there is a truck over the horizon more than 2500
> away -
>> I can still hear it loudly - is there anyway to stop this happening and
> just
>> a dull vey low rumble???
>
> Take EAX off.
>
> Check the FAQ :p
>
> 0
> --
>
> Liddle Feesh
> *fap fap fap fap*

August 30, 2004 3:58:57 PM

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Damn, I thought it was The Avon Lady talking for a bit.

Ding dong....

"Avon Calling".

--

Liddle Feesh