A knife script

Are there any good knife scripts out there?
thanx!

> Are there any good knife scripts out there?

Doesn't the new FDF mod have close combat options in it? I've got someone
with broadband downloading it, and I haven't been able to get it yet.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > Are there any good knife scripts out there?
>
> Doesn't the new FDF mod have close combat options in it? I've got someone
> with broadband downloading it, and I haven't been able to get it yet.

The UKF (UK Forces) mod has a bayonet that, when attached to the end of an
SA80 and charged towards an enemy kills them instantly.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

<Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
> "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > > Are there any good knife scripts out there?
> >
> > Doesn't the new FDF mod have close combat options in it? I've got
someone
> > with broadband downloading it, and I haven't been able to get it yet.
>
> The UKF (UK Forces) mod has a bayonet that, when attached to the end of an
> SA80 and charged towards an enemy kills them instantly.

(there is no "knife" animation, btw...)

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

TJ

Hmm, I did a bit of work on a knife.

Its quite feasible and doable, im surprised nobody has yet.

If anybody with a little know how, wants to know how, just ask.....

TJ