Best argument for SLi I've ever seen !!!

I think this wins the award for the best SLi promotion yet;

xfxsitestartqs7.jpg

http://xfxforce.com/web/viewFeature.jspa?featureId=1054310

HEhe, almost* makes you wanna grab a pair !!
boobiesso8.gif

* if you hadn't already seen them reviewed in SLi.

edited to replace pic link because of quote of pic below is messing with imageshack bandwidth limits; don't quote pictures boyz

Armanox

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
HAhahahahhahaha

n1 ;D

But still not much of an improvement if u have 2, since the mem. size does not doble :/

Xazax310

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROLF, i almost fell out of my computer chair when i saw that "THE DREAMS OF HARDCORE GAMERS UNVEILED" then acutally made me fall to the floor.

Best find ever, and you cannot disagree with those results.

Obviously some one at XFX Marketing is very funny or very lonely.

anthonybuchanan

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2003
I'd like to see the Isles and Devils stay in it though also, to bring some hockey craze back to the area like '94 and '95.

LOL, I like the comment about you, Kaotao and I owning PS3's. Sorry, but no way I'd buy a PS3. That's why I don't go to the Console Gaming Forumz where these things should be discussed. I'll still buy a Wii someday when I happen upon one on the shelf.

anthonybuchanan

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2003
It's a sad day for Stars fans. Unless they do the almost impossible, they are done. Turco put in another good game from the highlights that I was able to see, just not enough offense to win the damn game. Sucks to be Turco, working so hard, and getting dinged with the loss. Oh well, it isn't over yet, and maybe they can win in hostile territory since they can't seem to win in Dallas. Stars have good D, just not enough O. Thoughts on this tragic subject hockey fans?

jeff_2087

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007
the part that made me really lol was this

High speed memory interface and dual-link DVI outputs enable extreme HD gaming at resolutions up to 2560x1600.

seriously now, you know something is wrong when you have to try and divert us geeks attention with a completely unreal women from a statement like that.

Worked for me...

anthonybuchanan

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2003
This is not payback.

This is an education.

Threadjacking is rude, leads to low morale and distrust among forum members.

TheGreatGrapeApe, you are fully aware of the geek god like respect I have for you, kaotao, and the others that hijacked my thread. Unfortunately, having god like respect does not translate into allowing you to run amok and damage the integrity and moral of this forum.

Do not threadjack.

Threadjacking is rude, leads to low morale and distrust among forum members.

Here's the edjucation.. threadjacking is rude, but so is postingin the wrong forum and then not moving to the correct forum.

Had you posted "Do you think the PS3 will be able to play with similar level of graphices/details/effects as the X360 or PC due to it's RSX limitations", then that would be 100% justifiable graphics card forum fodder. Your post however was more about the porting of the engine and title (as software aspect), which is why it was asked to be moved, nicely even by others. I don't hijack threads unless they are in the wrong spot, meant to induce arguments, flaming out anyways, or not worthy of any other response. While I don't think you meant to induce arguments, your thread met the other 3 aspects, and console threads are not welcome here outside of the technical side as they attract the most ignorant fanbois from both side and they talk about everything BUT the graphics.

Understand why we shot down your thread here after politely asking it to be moved. I admit it may not have been explained in that amount of detail to you, but your persistence in the other thread did result in the reaction you got from those of us who decided to go off-road with it.

TheGreatGrapeApe, you are fully aware of the geek god like respect I have for you, kaotao, and the others that hijacked my thread. Unfortunately, having god like respect does not translate into allowing you to run amok and damage the integrity and moral of this forum.

In your thread it was you who did that to the forum, seriously. Ask a Mod if you feel that strongly, and get their take on it, I think they'd agree with my take on it, and I bet had we reported it instead of spamming it, it would've been moved to the console section as we suggested you do. Also, in this thread it is once again you running afoul of good governance, not that I care since it makes me grin and suits my BUMP-tion.
bumppo4.gif

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
anthonybuchanan takes his forum posting seriously. He's like the Chuck Norris of the forum, but less karate, and instead of taking shitty movies and shows seriously, he takes shitty posts and threads seriously.

anthonybuchanan doesn't sleep, he waits.

TRENDING THREADS