Patching OPF to 1.91

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2004 4:35:15 PM

Hi gamers,

i can't find the patch 1.91 on the web.
is it only available in the GOTY-Edition ?

I have Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis with V 1.46 and
was unable to find any other Patch e.G. 1.75 , 1.85 or 1.91 wich
not required the Resistance addon.

many th 4 help

greets jeff

More about : patching opf

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 4:35:16 PM

u want to patch it to 1.91 without having resistance? if thats the
case then u cant. CWC only goes to 1.46 and the patches above that r
just for resistance.

Jeff Martinski <checkoff@gmx.de> wrote in message news:<d31ej0lpkef1cil80i6394k3tbaksmibti@4ax.com>...
> Hi gamers,
>
> i can't find the patch 1.91 on the web.
> is it only available in the GOTY-Edition ?
>
> I have Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis with V 1.46 and
> was unable to find any other Patch e.G. 1.75 , 1.85 or 1.91 wich
> not required the Resistance addon.
>
> many th 4 help
>
> greets jeff
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 2:02:35 PM

>u want to patch it to 1.91 without having resistance? if thats the
>case then u cant. CWC only goes to 1.46 and the patches above that r
>just for resistance.

OK thx.

I have buy'd the got edition yesterday. after installing the 3 Disks
the Version of OPF is 1.85.
When i try to update with the goty retail-to-1.96 update,
the update will fail to install because CRC check fails.

does anyone known this error ?

greets jeff
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 9:52:34 PM

Have a look here, see if any of this helps.
http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/trouble/checksum.h...
Or you could try patching to 1.91/1.94 first then 1.96 and see if that makes
any difference.

--
Kango <TZW>

!