DVR with CableCard?

Last response: in Home Theatre
November 14, 2004 2:48:46 AM

Is there a DVR available now or comming soon with a CableCard interface?
How can I watch one HD channel on a CableCard set, while recording another
HD channel?

Paul A. Jacobi
p dot jacobi at comcast dot net

More about : dvr cablecard

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 10:40:44 PM

Sony has one but when it comes out
is anyones Guess,I think it only has
one tuner,so It dosn't make sense
plus theres no firewire out
November 16, 2004 7:13:26 AM

The high end Mitsubishi DLP TVs support cablecard, and have integrated DVR.

So, if you have $5K+ to spend, they have a solution for you..

On 2004-11-13 15:48:46 -0800, "Paul A. Jacobi"

!