Anyone want a Gmail account

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 2, 2004 11:29:26 PM

I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
Shawn

More about : gmail account

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 12:33:23 AM

"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
news:p wKZc.226195$8_6.179024@attbi_s04...
>I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
>list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
>Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
> Shawn

Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
Quids in, what?
September 3, 2004 1:03:23 AM

didgerman wrote:

> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> news:p wKZc.226195$8_6.179024@attbi_s04...
>
>> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
>> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
>> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
>> Shawn
>

> Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
> See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
> 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
> Quids in, what?

LOL, well, send me an email to sftrooper at comcast dot net, and I will
send you an invite. Then, you can spam away.
Related resources
September 3, 2004 1:04:32 AM

didgerman wrote:

> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> news:p wKZc.226195$8_6.179024@attbi_s04...
>
>> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
>> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
>> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
>> Shawn
>

> Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
> See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
> 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
> Quids in, what?
BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail link,
so you should try to send an email from another account, if you have
one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 1:20:25 PM

> didgerman wrote:
>

>> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
>> news:p wKZc.226195$8_6.179024@attbi_s04...
>>
>>> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on
>>> this list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with
>>> people on Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
>>> Shawn
>>

>> Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
>> See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to
>> get 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
>> Quids in, what?
> BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail
> link, so you should try to send an email from another account, if
> you have one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl

Hmmm, thnx anyway...
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 1:12:20 AM

Dear Shawn! I am ardently looking for a valid gmail link. I have
struggled my best to sign up for new account but vain so far. It would
be highly charitable if anyone is able to furnish just one valid gmail
link. I am sincerely looking ahead for swift cooperation.

Thank you

Ahmed

Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message news:<AVLZc.359278$%_6.128038@attbi_s01>...
> didgerman wrote:
>

> > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> > news:p wKZc.226195$8_6.179024@attbi_s04...
> >
> >> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
> >> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
> >> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
> >> Shawn
> >

> > Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
> > See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
> > 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
> > Quids in, what?
> BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail link,
> so you should try to send an email from another account, if you have
> one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 9:01:48 PM

Ahmed Mustafa Kanjoo wrote:
> Dear Shawn! I am ardently looking for a valid gmail link. I have
> struggled my best to sign up for new account but vain so far. It would
> be highly charitable if anyone is able to furnish just one valid gmail
> link. I am sincerely looking ahead for swift cooperation.

Try

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Gmail-Invites

--
Mutley!! Doooooo Something!!
Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

Would not be a problem, just send me an email to send you the invite,
and you can have it. I have a total of 12 to give out, and I can't use
anymore than I now have. sftrooper at comcast dot net

!