Anyone want a Gmail account

I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
Shawn
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone gmail account
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
    >list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
    >Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
    > Shawn

    Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
    'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    Quids in, what?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    didgerman wrote:

    > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
    >> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
    >> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
    >> Shawn
    >

    > Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    > See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
    > 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    > Quids in, what?

    LOL, well, send me an email to sftrooper at comcast dot net, and I will
    send you an invite. Then, you can spam away.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    didgerman wrote:

    > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
    >> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
    >> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
    >> Shawn
    >

    > Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    > See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
    > 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    > Quids in, what?
    BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail link,
    so you should try to send an email from another account, if you have
    one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > didgerman wrote:
    >

    >> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on
    >>> this list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with
    >>> people on Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
    >>> Shawn
    >>

    >> Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    >> See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to
    >> get 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    >> Quids in, what?
    > BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail
    > link, so you should try to send an email from another account, if
    > you have one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl

    Hmmm, thnx anyway...
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Dear Shawn! I am ardently looking for a valid gmail link. I have
    struggled my best to sign up for new account but vain so far. It would
    be highly charitable if anyone is able to furnish just one valid gmail
    link. I am sincerely looking ahead for swift cooperation.

    Thank you

    Ahmed

    Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message news:<AVLZc.359278$%_6.128038@attbi_s01>...
    > didgerman wrote:
    >

    > > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> I only have a few, and will give out to some select persons on this
    > >> list, if interested. I don't know what the craze is with people on
    > >> Ebay, but, whatever. I have them for free.
    > >> Shawn
    > >

    > > Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    > > See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
    > > 'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    > > Quids in, what?
    > BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail link,
    > so you should try to send an email from another account, if you have
    > one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Ahmed Mustafa Kanjoo wrote:
    > Dear Shawn! I am ardently looking for a valid gmail link. I have
    > struggled my best to sign up for new account but vain so far. It would
    > be highly charitable if anyone is able to furnish just one valid gmail
    > link. I am sincerely looking ahead for swift cooperation.

    Try

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Gmail-Invites

    --
    Mutley!! Doooooo Something!!
    Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

    Would not be a problem, just send me an email to send you the invite,
    and you can have it. I have a total of 12 to give out, and I can't use
    anymore than I now have. sftrooper at comcast dot net

    Ahmed Mustafa Kanjoo wrote:
    > Dear Shawn! I am ardently looking for a valid gmail link. I have
    > struggled my best to sign up for new account but vain so far. It would
    > be highly charitable if anyone is able to furnish just one valid gmail
    > link. I am sincerely looking ahead for swift cooperation.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Ahmed
    >

    > Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message news:<AVLZc.359278$%_6.128038@attbi_s01>...
    >
    >>didgerman wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message

    >>>Yeah I'll take one, cheers.
    >>>See I've got this great idea: I spam some ngs with funny links to get
    >>>'in', then I offer some e-mail address that is free anyway.
    >>>Quids in, what?
    >>
    >>BTW, if you have a hotmail or yahoo account, they filter the gmail link,
    >>so you should try to send an email from another account, if you have
    >>one. If not, I can try sending it via tinyurl

Games Gmail Video Games