time tracking diary

July 13, 2005 12:53:01 PM

Can anyone recommend a program to track activities.

I have an audiovox 6600 running 2003 pocket pc windows. I'm experimenting
with the tasks and calendar/appointments but it seems a bit clunky compared
to a jotted note in a pocket diary.

It's all new to me. I'm trying to wean myself off my paper diary but I'm
finding it a bit of a challenge.

I need to be able to look back at notes made sometimes weeks previous. I've
only been using the thing for a week and the task list is already too long to
scoll through efficiently to check back on.

Anybody got a suggestion?

Thanks

More about : time tracking diary

August 3, 2010 5:45:04 AM

TimeWriter's entry screen is a weekly grid which displays one week of hour entries at a single glance, which makes it easy to enter hours worked quickly. This time tracking software program has excellent report functionality, and data can be exported in a variety of formats. Because the time tracking software was designed for workgroups, it has more administrative features than other single-use programs.

employee time software
July 4, 2011 11:46:19 AM

Our telephone and web-based employee time clock system is totally optimized for the web (unlike typical client/server technology). As a result, our system is fast and very easy to use.

web time clock
!