Keyboard power shuts off at logon

I restarted my computer and my 'keyboards' power lights shutt off when
the 'Windows' log on screen appears. I use Xp Pro, new AMD64 fresh outta box
but none of this is the problem, was working fine for 1month already.
When i press the 'keyboards keys' I hear the key pressed ringing (the
sound the computer speaker makes when you press keys to much) but im not
pushing key repeatedley to make it sound.
There is also an old desktop picture that shows itself at windows
start(before the logon screen appears) then vanishes. Im pretty sure its a
program (virus, worm, malware?) or the desktop theme maybe. How do I turn my
password off from DOS? or How do I check msconfig (startup) from DOS

My main problem is logging in!

"pickettjr" wrote:

> I restarted my computer and my 'keyboards' power lights shutt off when
> the 'Windows' log on screen appears. I use Xp Pro, new AMD64 fresh outta box
> but none of this is the problem, was working fine for 1month already.
> When i press the 'keyboards keys' I hear the key pressed ringing (the
> sound the computer speaker makes when you press keys to much) but im not
> pushing key repeatedley to make it sound.
> There is also an old desktop picture that shows itself at windows
> start(before the logon screen appears) then vanishes. Im pretty sure its a
> program (virus, worm, malware?) or the desktop theme maybe. How do I turn my
> password off from DOS? or How do I check msconfig (startup) from DOS

TRENDING THREADS