gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

How are you guys getting this to run? I installed it, ran it once, suffered
excrutiating framrates, then it CTD. I tried running it again, but it loads
and then CTD.

It's a bit frustrating.

Thanks

Did a fresh install of OFP and then applied Y2K3 and so far it's been
fantastic. I put any missing BAS files back in including Tonal 1.2, Lowlands
Warrior and Project UKF infantry , DKM British armour and DXDLL with no
problems. I'm running an Athlon 2.8XP with an MSI Geforce 5600FX.

"Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> How are you guys getting this to run? I installed it, ran it once,
> suffered
> excrutiating framrates, then it CTD. I tried running it again, but it
> loads
> and then CTD.
>
> It's a bit frustrating.
>
> Thanks