I'm looking for a Sound Card now...suggestions?

I'm so happy with my deal on the 5900, that I'm thinking of upgrading my
sound card.

Again, I'll be looking for cards priced $100-$150 range.

Suggestions? What's the best bang for my buck?
2 answers Last reply
More about sound card suggestions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    SB audiogy 2 zs.
    But I think you can find it on ebay for allot less then $140...
    Look for a guy by the name of soundblaster, sound blasterusedguy.Something
    like this. He sells them for about $79 buy it now price...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Communique wrote:
    > I'm so happy with my deal on the 5900, that I'm thinking of upgrading my
    > sound card.
    >
    > Again, I'll be looking for cards priced $100-$150 range.
    >
    > Suggestions? What's the best bang for my buck?

    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz . Inexpensive, and great quality. You can get
    up to 6 channel for about $55 US.

Games Sound Cards Video Games