I'm looking for a Sound Card now...suggestions?

I'm so happy with my deal on the 5900, that I'm thinking of upgrading my
sound card.

Again, I'll be looking for cards priced $100-$150 range.

Suggestions? What's the best bang for my buck?

unkn2232324

SB audiogy 2 zs.
But I think you can find it on ebay for allot less then $140...
Look for a guy by the name of soundblaster, sound blasterusedguy.Something
like this. He sells them for about $79 buy it now price...

Shawn

Communique wrote:
> I'm so happy with my deal on the 5900, that I'm thinking of upgrading my
> sound card.
>
> Again, I'll be looking for cards priced $100-$150 range.
>
> Suggestions? What's the best bang for my buck?

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz . Inexpensive, and great quality. You can get
up to 6 channel for about $55 US.