I've been playing with my new goodies, and I played a very neat (albeit old)
mission. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

It's called Baghlan Foxes, by DevilChaser.

It's 2001, not too long after 9/11. You're the Lt of a US Green Beret team
(4-man advisor squad), and you've just gotten intel that a Taliban
official/officer is going to be in a certain spot at a certain time. Your
team is ordered to join up with a section of Northern Alliance troops, and
in the joint effort, you go tracking across the desert with an aim of
hitting the Taliban base (and your job is to capture or kill the Taliban
officer).

Twist and turns. Very good story. Very dramatic. Fun. Unexpected events.

This is a good mission. Check it out.

"G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
>u talk to much
> last several post by u!
> trying to keep the ng alive?

You're fine one to talk: 'Look everyone! Here's a video *I*
made'..............

> u talk to much
> last several post by u!
> trying to keep the ng alive?

Just been playing around a lot with some new OFP stuff--have a lot to talk
about right now, I guess.

I'll go back with the lurkers if its bothering you.

he he he.

But they are very good......

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> >u talk to much
> > last several post by u!
> > trying to keep the ng alive?
> >

> You're fine one to talk: 'Look everyone! Here's a video *I*
> made'..............

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> I've been playing with my new goodies, and I played a very neat (albeit
old)
> mission. Enjoyed the hell out of it.
>
> It's called Baghlan Foxes, by DevilChaser.
>
> It's 2001, not too long after 9/11. You're the Lt of a US Green Beret
team
> (4-man advisor squad), and you've just gotten intel that a Taliban
> official/officer is going to be in a certain spot at a certain time. Your
> team is ordered to join up with a section of Northern Alliance troops, and
> in the joint effort, you go tracking across the desert with an aim of
> hitting the Taliban base (and your job is to capture or kill the Taliban
> officer).
>
> Twist and turns. Very good story. Very dramatic. Fun. Unexpected
events.

> This is a good mission. Check it out.

Do you have a link?

Thanks

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

Thanks, I'm now going to try it out.

> > Do you have a link?
>
> Try this..
>
> http://ofpcinematic.operation-flashpoint.de/baglhanfoxes.htm
>

> This is one of those missions I actually downloaded, like, a year ago, and
> just haven't gotten around to playing it. I *think* it's on Avon's MOM
> section too.
>
> C.

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in

>> Do you have a link?
>
> Try this..
>
> http://ofpcinematic.operation-flashpoint.de/baglhanfoxes.htm
>

> This is one of those missions I actually downloaded, like, a year ago,
> and just haven't gotten around to playing it. I *think* it's on
> Avon's MOM section too.
>
> C.

Link seems dead