Which newsreader for WM2003 PPC

July 13, 2005 10:06:54 PM

I have tried Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 and never could get it to work.
Always locked up when accessing the Server.

I than tried A4News 1.5 and it worked well 5 out of 6 times and than it
failed.

I have used several dozen programs and no trouble till trying a News reader.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Frank

More about : newsreader wm2003 ppc

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 3:22:03 AM

Qmail3 is a newsreader, email, and rss reader all in one!

At 13 Jul 2005 18:06:54 -0700 FJG wrote:
> I have tried Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 and never could get it to work.
> Always locked up when accessing the Server.
>
> I than tried A4News 1.5 and it worked well 5 out of 6 times and than it
failed.

> I have used several dozen programs and no trouble till trying a News
reader.

> Any other recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank

----------------------------
Posted with QMail3 on
Dell Axim X30
http://q3.snak.org/wiki/
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 3:30:31 AM

In message <eJFoTBBiFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, FJG <myscarab@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I have tried Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 and never could get it to work.
> Always locked up when accessing the Server.
>
> I than tried A4News 1.5 and it worked well 5 out of 6 times and than it
> failed.
>
> I have used several dozen programs and no trouble till trying a News reader.
>
> Any other recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank

InkSpot CE is what I use. It does the job for me!

ppcinfo
July 14, 2005 8:25:23 PM

Email, it does email?

> Qmail3 is a newsreader, email, and rss reader all in one!

> At 13 Jul 2005 18:06:54 -0700 FJG wrote:
>> I have tried Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.
>> 3 and never could get it to work. Always locked up when accessing the
>> Server.

>> I than tried A4News 1.5 and it worked well 5 out of 6 times and than it
> failed.

>> I have used several dozen programs and no trouble till trying a News
> reader.

>> Any other recommendations?

>> Thanks

>> Frank

> ----------------------------
> Posted with QMail3 on Dell Axim X30 http://q3.snak.org/wiki/

Bye
Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo.ca> Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:59 -0230

July 15, 2005 12:48:04 AM

yes, it does.

At 14 Jul 2005 16:25:23 -0230 Growl wrote:
> Email, it does email?
>
> > Qmail3 is a newsreader, email, and rss reader all in one!
>

> > At 13 Jul 2005 18:06:54 -0700 FJG wrote:
> >> I have tried Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.
> >> 3 and never could get it to work. Always locked up when accessing
the
> >> Server.
>
> >> I than tried A4News 1.5 and it worked well 5 out of 6 times and
than it
> > failed.
>
> >> I have used several dozen programs and no trouble till trying a
News
> > reader.
>
> >> Any other recommendations?
>
> >> Thanks
>
> >> Frank
>

> > ----------------------------
> > Posted with QMail3 on Dell Axim X30 http://q3.snak.org/wiki/
>

> Bye
> Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo.ca> Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:59 -0230
>
> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3

----------------------------
Posted with QMail3 on
Dell Axim X30
http://q3.snak.org/wiki/
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:01:53 PM

Great. I must try to find that setup in the program.

> yes, it does.

> At 14 Jul 2005 16:25:23 -0230 Growl wrote:
>> Email, it does email?

>>> Qmail3 is a newsreader, email, and rss reader all in one!

> the

> than it
>>> failed.

> News
>>> reader.

>>> ----------------------------
>>> Posted with QMail3 on Dell Axim X30 http://q3.snak.org/wiki/

>> Bye
>> Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo. ca> Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:59 -0230

>> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3

> ----------------------------
> Posted with QMail3 on Dell Axim X30 http://q3.snak.org/wiki/

Bye
Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo.ca> Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:59:38 -0230

July 16, 2005 9:52:29 PM

I downloaded Qmail3, but I couldn't figure out how to define groups for
newsgroup message downloading. Any ideas on how to do that?

ppcinfo

"shezageek" <unavailable@domain.com> wrote in message
> yes, it does.
>

> At 14 Jul 2005 16:25:23 -0230 Growl wrote:
> > Email, it does email?
> >
> > > Qmail3 is a newsreader, email, and rss reader all in one!

> the

> than it
> > > failed.

> News
> > > reader.

> > > ----------------------------
> > > Posted with QMail3 on Dell Axim X30 http://q3.snak.org/wiki/
> >

> > Bye
> > Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo.ca> Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:59 -0230
> >
> > === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3
>
> ----------------------------
> Posted with QMail3 on
> Dell Axim X30
> http://q3.snak.org/wiki/
July 17, 2005 3:24:17 PM

Tap Tool, Accounts, Add New, Select News, write a name like ''news", Type
news server address in incoming- outgoing, go to last tab - select
connect to server before send and receive. Tap ok. Go to the folder list
and yow will see your new folder. tap it and then hold it and select
"create". In the name, tape the newsgroup's server name. Ex, microsoft.
public.pocketpc. Add your name or identity- Tap OK and you are done.

At 16 Jul 2005 17:52:29 -0700 ppcinfo wrote:
> I downloaded Qmail3, but I couldn't figure out how to define groups for
> newsgroup message downloading. Any ideas on how to do that?
>
> ppcinfo
>
> "shezageek" <unavailable@domain.com> wrote in message
> > yes, it does.
> >

> > At 14 Jul 2005 16:25:23 -0230 Growl wrote:
> > > Email, it does email?

> > the

> > than it

> > News

> > > Bye
> > > Growl <growldeep-newsgroup@yahoo.ca> Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:23:59 -0230
> > >
> > > === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3

> > Posted with QMail3 on
> > Dell Axim X30
> > http://q3.snak.org/wiki/

Posted with QMail3 on