IE security settings for different users?

April 22, 2005 10:59:22 AM

If I customize the IE security settings (for trusted, restricted sites,
etc.) for say, one user with limited rights, does that effect all other
users, or are these individual settings? Thanks!

Boatman
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 22, 2005 2:59:53 PM