IE security settings for different users?

If I customize the IE security settings (for trusted, restricted sites,
etc.) for say, one user with limited rights, does that effect all other
users, or are these individual settings? Thanks!

Boatman
1 answer Last reply
More about security settings users

    It is for all users.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "Boatman" <boatman35@excite.org> wrote in message
    > If I customize the IE security settings (for trusted, restricted sites,
    > etc.) for say, one user with limited rights, does that effect all other
    > users, or are these individual settings? Thanks!
    >
    > Boatman

Internet Explorer Security Customization Windows XP