Cant wait for DX10, Operation Flashpoint 2 screenshot!

I really hope they bring content to market real soon! I'm gonna make the jump in August/Sep when Quads are $266 and Crysis/others are out.

Wooohooooo!

http://www.clubic.com/afficher-en-plein-ecran-487484.html
49 answers Last reply
More about cant wait dx10 operation flashpoint screenshot
  1. Damn that looks sick 8O

Are this really ingame graphics?!?!.. then i would need a new graphics card :lol:
  2. I got the link from a friend of mine so I cant independently verify it, but he says thats an IN-GAME screenshot. Woohoooooo!

I cant understand whats going on on that site, but it looks legit.

We are all gonna need new cards! LOL
  3. no way that is ingame! NO WAY! maybe in 2015 it will look like that but that isnt ingame
  4. I'll wait for a demo before I believe it's in game.
  5. Quote:
    no way that is ingame! NO WAY! maybe in 2015 it will look like that but that isnt ingame

Maybe it isn't in DX9, but you've seen crysis, it is possible... I hope so :twisted:
  6. I emailed my buddy in Europe, waiting to hear back from him where he found that/heard about it. I can hardly believe it myself.

If so, JUST AWESOME! When is OFP2 coming out?
  7. It looks like that is the shot on their website. Im digging deeper

They have a vid of gameplay. Downloading now:
    http://www.codemasters.com/downloads/index.php?downloadid=28181
  8. Quote:
    Damn that looks sick 8O

Are this really ingame graphics?!?!.. then i would need a new graphics card :lol:
    Hell, I'll need a new graphics card. :lol:
  9. Grrrr. You need to be a member to view it.
  10. :lol: , wasn't the 8800GTX ment to play those games... now you can see what it should be capable of 8O
  11. Quote:
    Grrrr. You need to be a member to view it.

try http://www.bugmenot.com to get a user/pass
  12. Dont know if you guys ever played OFP1, but it was just awesome. I'm trying to find some other screeniez.
  13. well how was the vid?

EDIT: Sorry nevermind.
  14. well see the grass its much better than crysis and so detailed.. it cant be ingame i simply dont believe it
  15. The username adam@mailinator.com and the password brockport works, I pulled it from bugmenot.com
  16. Well if it is, guess you would need this to run it:
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2448/xfxsitestartqs7.jpg

:lol:
  17. Quote:

um you can sign up as a member for free. I did and downloaded the video from the link you showed and it wasn't even for Flashpoint it was for a game called overlord.
  18. Quote:

um you can sign up as a member for free. I did and downloaded the video from the link you showed and it wasn't even for Flashpoint it was for a game called overlord.
    I know you can sign up for free. It's just annoying when you want to use a site once and you have to sign up for it. I don't like giving out my email to a site that I'm never going to visit again. That's what bugmenot.com is for.
  19. well not much is out but according to wiki it will be released sometime in 08
  20. Sweet, another directx10 game. Base on Crysis it is possible for that to be an ingame footage. But then again its still another FPS image of a directx10 game. I wanna see an RTS or Oblivion like directx10 game.Wonder hows that going to be like.Or a World of Warcraft directx10 patch maybe.
  21. Quote:

I know you can sign up for free. It's just annoying when you want to use a site once and you have to sign up for it. I don't like giving out my email to a site that I'm never going to visit again. That's what bugmenot.com is for.

/shrug to each their own I suppose I have a email address I have for said things and an email address for actual email. But I know what you mean.
  22. Yeah what's with that? lol

Quote:
    um you can sign up as a member for free.

Too much time bah
  23. Found alot of screenshots here
  24. lol xD if the cpu's wouldnt bottleneck i actually would buy a pair :P
  25. Quote:
    Yeah what's with that? lol

um you can sign up as a member for free.

Too much time bah

Well, I have a job where I pretty much can just sit and surf the net all day with no restrictions so I guess all I have is time.
  26. That game overlord reminds me of fable because of how it looks...
  27. That game looked ok but wasn't anything I was expecting. I started it and was like WTF is this?
  28. Is it me or do some of these screenshots looks like crap?
  29. xD damn thats ugly graphic lol
  30. i saw those screenshots but i didnt think it would look that bad lol :oops:
  31. Quote:
    Is it me or do some of these screenshots looks like crap?

I would have to agree the first screenshot looked great but some of the others is like eww.
  32. I hope this is no where near finalized, hahaha. I mean look at the one with the soldier holding his gun and aiming...... crappppppp
  33. Quote:
    Screens added on: May 19, 2005

not even close to "near finalized"
  34. If you compare the first individual (the one that makes you go WOW) screenshot to the rest, you can see that they aren't anywhere near the same quality... my guess is that the individual shot is either from a much more advanced version of the graphics engine or from another game entirely.

-mcg
  35. that picture wasnt ingame graphics as i said from my first post now stfu
  36. You do know that Amrored assualt is out in the US on May first distributed by Atari....BI can no longer use the name Operation Flashpoint..and have renamed the game Armored Assualt....http://www.armedassault.com/us_index.html....YOU can buy the UK version if you cannot wait for it. or you can download the new US demo.....good luck and good hunting..
  37. Quote:
    Found alot of screenshots here

I think they change the game for Dx10 because those screen are from 19 May 2005.
  38. Quote:
    Found alot of screenshots here

I think they change the game for Dx10 because those screen are from 19 May 2005.

ROTFLMAO! ahahahhaha now what bullaRh? :lol: To stupid to check the dates of the pics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

those are screenshots of armored assualt...which is released in the US on may1...
  39. If you stop insulting people, you might actually be able to stay here without being banned for more than a couple of days.
  40. Quote:

ROTFLMAO! ahahahhaha now what bullaRh? :lol: To stupid to check the dates of the pics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why its stupid to check the date, the OP linked a link with insane graphic and the other was from gamespot with the same game name but with a diff. date posted.
  41. Quote:
    If you stop insulting people, you might actually be able to stay here without being banned for more than a couple of days.

Pot meet Kettle.

You're confusing the majority of the forum trying to tell you to calm down with you barely able to make a single post without 'STFU' in it.

If you keep putting pot in the kettle, you'll never get anywhere using it as tea. Try another forum and site for hints on how to get the most benefit.
  42. Quote:
    If you stop insulting people, you might actually be able to stay here without being banned for more than a couple of days.

Pot meet Kettle.

You're confusing the majority of the forum trying to tell you to calm down with you barely able to make a single post without 'STFU' in it.

Love the way you single me out in this and ignore the fact that it was indeed bullahR that first told me to STFU :roll:

You must be infatuated with me or something because every chance you get you just have to start something with me.

Pot meet Kettle.
  43. Quote:

Im not sure if you noticed or not but you pretty much stalk me from post to post. I must say I am getting all hot and sweaty over this :oops:

Was that back when you were RobsX2, or Robs88s? Your naming scheme is sooo creative that even without your warm and fuzzy personality it's not hard to pick you out.
  44. Great. :D
  45. Quote:

Im not sure if you noticed or not but you pretty much stalk me from post to post. I must say I am getting all hot and sweaty over this :oops:

Was that back when you were RobsX2, or Robs88s? Your naming scheme is sooo creative that even without your warm and fuzzy personality it's not hard to pick you out.

Oh and lets not forget about Kaotao :lol: He is not to far behind that of the The_Abyss in stalking points.

I tell you what, Im just gonna make use of the ignore button for the 2 of you chumps. Neither of you have a life at all so I guess you have nothing better to do then to go after mine.

Have fun bad mouthing me and trying to instigate trouble because i will not see it. :lol:

Trouble I don't care for.

Correcting mis-information and spurious claims is however important for a site of this calibre, the integrity of which is unfortunately sadly lowered and indeed let down by users duch as yourself all to frequently, where if you can't find something to back up a fan boy claim, simple insults are resorted to instead.

Personally, I don't give a toss about most users on this site. A few consistently post credible information, explanation and news and they warrant reasonable respect - you know that if you ask them something sensible, you'll get a decent answer.

Others just want to fulfill their own agenda and trumpet their ego away constantly. The sad part is that some of these spew so much rubbish that any new users might well come along and believe them without researching further.

I'd love to think that all this is wasted anyway because the Ignore button has been brought into play, but due to the ego involved, it's a safe bet that it hasn't. However, any reply would result in a major loss of face, so one can be happy in the knowledge that this post has been read but cannot be replied to by the perpetrator of the original crime.

Happy days. Go and benchmark some more quality Oblivion. :)
  46. The graphics are not really that spectacular, not something that we shouldn't expect from next gen games. If you look closly the background seems to be just a high res tiled texture. Nothing to write home about. I am more concerned about the physics in the game rather than the graphics. That is what is going to make the game stand out. All new games will feature great graphics, so what? It is the game that will make you experience an interactive world that will win your heart. Developers should focus a bit more on that area.
  47. Quote:
    The graphics are not really that spectacular, not something that we shouldn't expect from next gen games. If you look closly the background seems to be just a high res tiled texture. Nothing to write home about. I am more concerned about the physics in the game rather than the graphics. That is what is going to make the game stand out. All new games will feature great graphics, so what? It is the game that will make you experience an interactive world that will win your heart. Developers should focus a bit more on that area.

This is corerct, however currently unsolvable - I'll explain in another thread.
  48. I have Armed Assault (since I'm in UK... so nyah!! :P )... it looks pretty good, on my X1900XT, I can get a good amount of detail into it, though I have to keep shadow details low. Very nice shading effects and HDR lighting, but its about on par with Oblivion on my current settings.

But graphics are mostly functional... the game is harder than anything I've played. Flying helicopters is a bitch (but fun though... especially the Cobra, since the flight models are spot on), just pray you don't get shot, and don't always rely on teammates... they die as quickly as you do. Plus I love sniping on it... very fun (though you need a hell of a lot more patience).
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crysis Graphics