Cant wait for DX10, Operation Flashpoint 2 screenshot!

fishboi

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I got the link from a friend of mine so I cant independently verify it, but he says thats an IN-GAME screenshot. Woohoooooo!

I cant understand whats going on on that site, but it looks legit.

We are all gonna need new cards! LOL

fishboi

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I emailed my buddy in Europe, waiting to hear back from him where he found that/heard about it. I can hardly believe it myself.

If so, JUST AWESOME! When is OFP2 coming out?

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Grrrr. You need to be a member to view it.
try http://www.bugmenot.com to get a user/pass

um you can sign up as a member for free. I did and downloaded the video from the link you showed and it wasn't even for Flashpoint it was for a game called overlord.
I know you can sign up for free. It's just annoying when you want to use a site once and you have to sign up for it. I don't like giving out my email to a site that I'm never going to visit again. That's what bugmenot.com is for.

kaoru780

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
Sweet, another directx10 game. Base on Crysis it is possible for that to be an ingame footage. But then again its still another FPS image of a directx10 game. I wanna see an RTS or Oblivion like directx10 game.Wonder hows that going to be like.Or a World of Warcraft directx10 patch maybe.

Stewartwi

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2006
Grrrr. You need to be a member to view it.
try http://www.bugmenot.com to get a user/pass

um you can sign up as a member for free. I did and downloaded the video from the link you showed and it wasn't even for Flashpoint it was for a game called overlord.
I know you can sign up for free. It's just annoying when you want to use a site once and you have to sign up for it. I don't like giving out my email to a site that I'm never going to visit again. That's what bugmenot.com is for.

/shrug to each their own I suppose I have a email address I have for said things and an email address for actual email. But I know what you mean.