When new ati card are coming out ?

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
Ive surfed on the web a lots of website but it was about all rumor, some say it was today , some say its on april 22 and some say its middle may, some say its this summer. Does it have been officially announced ?

The_Abyss

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
Some ATI cards are coming out in May. Some more new ones in the summer. Rumour has it that next spring there will be some more new ones out as well, with more to follow in autumn 2008.

You don't even have to search, just look down a few posts for the answer before posting...

oswold

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2007
I find it hard to find a proper definite release date in the other topics, mainly because most people arent sure either.

I hope its soon for at least a card that will drive down prices.

Glacier

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2004
I hope its soon for at least a card that will drive down prices.

I'm with you on that one, prices need to come down a little bit. Since the R600 will most likely be out of my price range, I'm curious about how ATI's mid-range cards will perform. Hopefully, they do better than the geforce 8600's did.

malphadour

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
The official unofficial answer is that h2900XT will be available to buy in May off the shelf.
However, this is only a statment made an someone up in the Heirachy at AMD, and not a defacto launch date, hopefully we will get better visibility of this on the 22nd or 23rd in sunny Tunisia when they demonstrate how many camels per second (CPS) this card can do!