mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
i downloaded a cracked version of fraps last week and it was running perfectly, however today when i tried to run it when i double click on it nothing happens, i tried reinstalling it and everything but still the same problem....
does anyone have a similar problem or a solution?
thx in advance

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
dmroeder, ar you saying that every peice of software you ever bought is legit???? you are saying that you have never downloaded any game off the internet, that you have never downloaded a crack or serial, and by the way did you really pay $999 for windows xp??? i highly doubt that, and dont bother denying it either, becuase of just getting tired of your useless messages.

dmroeder

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Yeah that's right, I paid $999 for XP. :roll:

Yes, every piece of software that I BOUGHT is legit. Because I bought it, that's how it works.

Even if I had stole software, I wouldn't cry on the internet about how I can't get it to work. I would deal with my own problems.

If you had a legitimate computer problem then I would be more than happy to offer you some advice. But if you choose to post crap on the internet, then be prepared to get crap. If you have a hard time with that then good luck!

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
yeah i have a legitimate computer problem, how do you delete unwanted posts on the forums that are being posted by annoying children who think that everyone can afford to pay $999 for a peice of software?

dmroeder

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
If you can't afford the $37 for fraps then don't use it you cheap skate.

Just because I can't afford everything that I want doesn't mean that I go out and steal it.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
"cheap skate"
"stealing"
lol man i thought you were just acting stupid before but now.....dam, seriously dude how old are you? first of all i never even asked for your help, and now it comes down to insulting?
this is the last i want to hear from you and your "stealing" theories...

dmroeder

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
first of all i never even asked for your help, and now it comes down to insulting?
this is the last i want to hear from you and your "stealing" theories...

First of all, you asked for help in a public forum therefore you were talking to me too.

And dice it up however you want, it's stealing.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
no my sad freind you are mistaken, my post was not directed at you, far from it. If you can read at all you can see that i said i directed my post for those people who have encountered a similar problem or have a solution. I did not direct it at people who would reply back with useless junk that wont get us anywhere.

bacis

Distinguished
May 29, 2005
hi.
i want say the same things as the rest.
for me the copy u got is defective and propably not working.
u got a trial version plus some virus and these version expires,that's why this does not work.
better look for an other version on the net(even it is crack serial or anyting else).

bacis

Distinguished
May 29, 2005
hi.
1 unistall the software uhave installed.
2 do a scan with your antivirus soft.
3 do not run the same "crack" again.
find a new one.

Corvus

Distinguished
May 7, 2005
no my sad freind you are mistaken, my post was not directed at you, far from it. If you can read at all you can see that i said i directed my post for those people who have encountered a similar problem or have a solution. I did not direct it at people who would reply back with useless junk that wont get us anywhere.

Sorry to butt in but dmroeder had a solution for you buy it problem solved.
Or download a new copy of it with crack serial or whatever bundled with it.